Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Bird-Day "H"...

So many thoughts and ideas in my mind zooming across what's possible to do for him this year? I'm broke, Chinese New Year and Valentine's is coming and I've cut down my costs on hair this year(I should really put him in priority). I tried arranging something special last year but it didn't happen. This year, I make it a point to submit way earlier and read the terms over & over again.


I so much wanted to countdown his special day with him, but he got to work tomorrow. So I shall see him after he's done with work, spending some quiet moments (no talking, just eyes expression only - i hope it can last at least a min!), enjoy our superstar moments and just spread love within our world.


Just then, I dropped a message on FB at his wall:



Stephanie KohGhk Raj

Happy Birthday to you my dearest sweetheart! Love you, miss you....and can't take my eyes off you! Just hope the best things will appear soon for you! All the best!

about an hour ago ·  ·  · See Friendship

    • Kimberly Lay Wow.. so sweet ah... bulu pun boleh berdiri tegak tegak... ahahha
      about an hour ago · 

    • Stephanie Koh HAhahah!! U still haven't wish him wor?
      about an hour ago · 

    • Kimberly Lay i DID
      about an hour ago · 

    • Stephanie Koh Hehehehe.....you have a good day ahead!
      about an hour ago · 

    • Kimberly Lay Yeah i always remember him lol
      about an hour ago · 

    • Onglimsem Sam bro wish u happy birthday
      4 minutes ago · 





I do have lot more to say to him, but sometimes I'm just shy to tell him. Whenever we utter the same sentence at the same time, we'll laugh together, whenever he/me knows what I'm/he's thinking and spits it out, we'll start to stare at each other. I just hope "H" will be as happy & funny always, be healthy and have loads of love & care from his friends!


Remember that special something I mentioned? I need to know if anyone has a scanner and could help me to scan it so I can keep that soft copy? 


Happy Birthday "H"! I Love You.....! From: Sayang

No comments:

Post a Comment