Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our 1st Post!

Good Day Millions and Millions of Bloggers out there!

We finally start on our first blog together today to share of our everyday food from around Puchong areas, and of course when time permits, outside of Puchong as well. My friend, Fiona is a good source of food finder around Puchong area, also a food enthusiast as well. Hehe! Just like me, and haha, when my wallet permits too, I’ll join in the crowd!

Our boring life revolves around Puchong as we stayed at this area, well, most of my secondary school friends do stay here. A lot of branches from the well-known restaurants are mushrooming here in Puchong, at the so-called Bandar Puteri area with many of them coming and going unfortunately.

Yay! What are we waiting for? The second post of the blog will officially be the start of the mainly food blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment